Back in the pipe world!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justpipes

Reaction score
Howdy everyone! Good to see a lot of old names and a lot of new ones too. I have been on a little hiatus but it is good to be back in the pipe world again! Never quit smoking the pipe just went through a period where I didn't have time for the boards and as always I will probably disappear again for a while once the fish'n heats up again in early spring. Maybe even sooner if I get to make a Striper run.

Don't mind me as sometimes I have a tendency to get a little zealous when it comes to political issues, especially when folks start talking about be politically correct......LOL! I'm not much in that department. I've even managed to get kicked off of a couple of boards because of it but hey, I guess it's the times that we are living in, what with everyone being terrified of offending somebody.

Oh well, glad to be back and glad to see a lot of the old gang around!

Mark

Welcome back Kotter.... I mean Mark.

It's about time you get back in the mainstream.

Mike

Justpipes":qxzml7ih said:
... I will probably disappear again for a while once the fish'n heats up again in early spring. Maybe even sooner if I get to make a Striper run...

Mark
Welcome Mark... I assume that you referring to striped bass... Long ago... in the 60's I caught one or two with a rapala.

-Paul :D

A hearty welcome to an east coast striper chaser from a west coast striper chaser. I live near a major river that empties into the SF bay, it's a twice a year freeway for spawning linesiders. I fully understand about disappearing during the runs :face: :poncho:

Welcome, Mark (from a transplanted Tar Heel).... love your avatar!

JT :gatewheel:

Hey Mark, good to see you again. I look forward to your politically incorrect posts! :twisted:

showme

Mark, hope you have found some worthier tobaccos since we met in Phoenix. When might you come west again?

Hello Mark, and welcome to this interesting new board. I used to visit Knox, but never made much of an appearance. I hope to get to know you all in time :)

Mark, its really great to see you again :!: :!: Welcome to a very nice place!!! :!: :cyclops:

CP":xbyykdf7 said:
Mark, hope you have found some worthier tobaccos since we met in Phoenix. When might you come west again?
Hey CP! I was smoking Bob's Chocolate Flake when I saw you in AZ. I don't know when I will be aout there again. The meeting that I was going to every year out there at that time was moved to Orlando, FL this year and they are talking about having it right here in Charlotte, NC this coming year. A bummer for me! I really was enjoying my annual visit to AZ. Maybe I can find a reason to come out that way again soon.

Oh by the way that was my only significant diversion from Walnut. Not bad not nearly as satisfying as Walnut by any stretch of the imagination. Who knows what is going to happen now though since Altria bought out Middleton's.

slartie":syhz8sug said:
Hello Mark, and welcome to this interesting new board. I used to visit Knox, but never made much of an appearance. I hope to get to know you all in time :)
Hey Slartie! Look forward to the exchange!

regor":n58j3jg9 said:
Mark, its really great to see you again :!: :!: Welcome to a very nice place!!! :!: :cyclops:
Regor!!! How ya doing man?!

Justpipes":k29zv0o8 said:
regor":k29zv0o8 said:
Regor!!! How ya doing man?!
SWMBO and I are doing pretty good. Thanks for asking. How about you and yours? It really is great to see you here :cyclops:

Howdy Justpipes. Good to see you here!

PM sent.

Vito :joker: