Back to Work!!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BubbaL002

Reaction score
Well after a month long vacation Bubba is finally better and back working. Sorry I haven't been very active as the computers where I was at do not allow forums (Gotta love that DoD). Well Bubba has made a nice recovery. I too have had some exciting news. Fingers crossed my wife and I (She's actually the one signing) will be buying our very first house on Friday. I can't wait to get home to a nice spacious floorplan. Plus she's told me I get my man cave. WOo HOo!!!! Well High ho High Ho it's off to work I go!!!!

Great news Bubba! I am excited for you and your wife and please be safe!

Well it is now official. I OWN A HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!! I have to say it was nice coming back to Work with a package containing Dunhill A2000. GREAT Smoke. Can't seem to go a day without it. And yes I tried. By the way i know this isn't the sports page but I'd like to take a moment of silence for Good old Yankee Stadium................... I went to my first ball game there with my grandfather.

BubbaL002":qzsxaz5l said:
Well it is now official. I OWN A HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!! I have to say it was nice coming back to Work with a package containing Dunhill A2000. GREAT Smoke. Can't seem to go a day without it. And yes I tried. By the way i know this isn't the sports page but I'd like to take a moment of silence for Good old Yankee Stadium................... I went to my first ball game there with my grandfather.
Congratulations!

I never went to a game at Yankee Stadium. I kind of wish I had. I have driven by it before and I know it was a special place. My wife is from there and her father grew up near Yankee Stadium and has told me stories about it.

A big Congratulations and good luck with your new abode Bubba. Nothing like having a place to call your own where you may do as you wish, especially with a Man's World.
And what a fitting way to end the Yankee Stadium era, playing against the Red Sox. Awesome.
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Congratulations on your new home. Enjoy it for many, many year and stay safe out there!

I live about three miles from the Stadium--there is nothing like a sold-out game there. A different vibe than any other ballpark anywhere.

The new one will never replace it, but it's looking great. Expensive, but great.

Congrats on the new house, and your labs speedy recovery. This calls for celebration smoke,,,,and a drink,,,maybe three,,,,

Thank you all. I owe my wife a great deal. She's the one who has done all the work. It's kept her busy though so that's a good thing. I love the Orioles but since I have ties to the stadium I was glad to see NY beat Baltimore. You can't close down a stadium like that with a loss.