Back with TAD

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Nate

Reaction score
What up boys!

Had an itch and had to scratch it... haven’t ordered tobacco since April of 2017 (I think)

Peterson 3P
C&D Dreams of Kadath
GLP Temple Bar
GLP Penny Farthing
Dan T. Roper’s Roundels
Sutliff Crumble Cake Red VA
Sutliff VA Perique
Sutliff 515 RC-1
Match Victorian
MacBaren Dark Twist
MacBaren ODF Ready Rubbed
Watch City Old Dominion
WC Flake #558
WC Old Black Magic
WC Watch City Slices
Sam Gawith Cabbies Mix

I wanted a pipe too but just didn’t see anything I loved in my acceptable price point... and I really liked a Pete P-lip but just couldn’t take the plunge.

I’m really interested to see what these Watch City blends will be like... from what I read from ppl I respect they should be great!

That's a great way to come back! Wow! Too bad you were the target for this month's bomb run. Oh well.... :joker:

Seriously though, which kid did you sell?

I'm sure someone somewhere is taking great care of that kidney! Seriously though great selections I hope you enjoy them.

Jim

I smoke a good amount of WC’s blends. Ernie does superb work blending those tobaccos. You’ll appreciate them.

I really wanted the Simply Red from WC but sold out like most good VAs these days.

Nope didn’t sell any kidneys, or kids... maybe made them skip lunch for a week! Lol. Of course I’ll have to deal with a grumpy wife for a day or so.

Seriously good to be back on there though. Finally got my house done so maybe I’ll be a regular again. Though my two older boys start soccer soon...

Welcome back. I can only vouch for 2 of them. The crumble cake and dark twist are great tobaccos. You can never go wrong with a red Virginia blend.

Egg man, that’s good to hear! I’ve been meaning to buy/try the Dark Twist for forever and I’ve finally gotten around to it. Yes I love the va blends!