BAD: Bag Acqusition Disorder?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mejoshee

Reaction score
I was tired of letting my pipes clink around in a men's toiletry bag (don't laugh it's worked otherwise). I saw one of similar ilk on smokingpipes for about $135 new. Let's see if this is comparable.

Leather 7 pipe bag

$_57.JPG" style="width: 407px;height: 543px

I have a 3 pipe bag. It is nice when work takes me away from home. Other than that, I keep my pipes in a drawer, in my tool box.

Nice!

I've got a Peterson two-pipe leather case,holds tobacco and accessories.

I've also got an MtM 2 pistol gun case last Spring, which holds about 15-20 pipes,tobacco and accessories -- great for travel, it's indestructible and can be drop-kicked down a couple flights of stairs and damage nothing -- $20 from Overstock--love it.

rothnh":7gr0wtcg said:
Nice!

I've got a Peterson two-pipe leather case,holds tobacco and accessories.

I've also got an MtM 2 pistol gun case last Spring, which holds about 15-20 pipes,tobacco and accessories -- great for travel, it's indestructible and can be drop-kicked down a couple flights of stairs and damage nothing -- $20 from Overstock--love it.
I use the same type of case that is a bit smaller only about 12" x 8" holds 6 pipes comfortably.
I found it on one of my many dumpster inspections. LOL!
Not a bag sorta guy.

I got the bag in today. It's about 8" x 9". Seems to be a little weathered and smells like it was used by an aromatic smoker, but it's really not too much.

I'm not sure if I'll just use this for traveling to and fro or if there will be semi-permanent residents here. Enough pocket spaces to hide all sort of goodies, so I could very well survive a week or more if I had the right assortment of tobaccos! 8)

I'm always on the lookout for the ultimate bag, so I get your disorder! That one looks perfect and the price was right!

I don't have any But I need one , tired of carrying my pipes in my pocket

I will be on the lookout for a new bag when I go to the NY/NJ pipe show in March.

%3Ca%20href=
bags-r10.jpg
" />

%3Ca%20href=
1943_b10.jpg
" />

%3Ca%20href=
1943_b11.jpg
" />

These bags come from the 1940-50 era.  Been around a long time. The bottom two pictures are of the bag I use today on a daily basis.  Hold 3 pipes (small).