Bad luck with virginias

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JP...That sounds great! I have a bottle of Canadian mist thats about 25yrs old. I may have to crack that open with all this cold here. :)

Justpipes":xr3h2qa0 said:
I find that most any tobacco I smoke is best when accompanied by a cup of Java, with a shot of Old Crow if possible. :D
Now you're talkin' JP !

I believe I'm up for the challenge. :drunken: Is it 5 o'clock yet?

I'm enjoying black coffee with my pipes more and more. Usually I smoke with an Islay single malt like Laphroig, Bowmore, or Finlaggans (great taste, and only 17 bucks a bottle at Trader Joes!) I use a dab to clean my pipes as well.

For Bourbons, I like wild turkey. Especially their Rye, when I can find it.

I have a nice longstem dutch clay pipe on order to smoke virginny with. After watching the Duelists and the 1990 remake of Treasure Island last night, I Cant wait till it gets here.

While my absolute favorite is the aforementioned SG Full Virgina Flake, had recently discovered SG's Best Brown Flake which runs a close second for me. It, of course, is lighter bodied and sweeter than FVF. earl

It's funny, I bought a pound of Gawith's Medium Virginia Flake recently and it bored me to tears.

the macdonald":lrv9v0kt said:
Buster,
I'm with you, I can't enjoy Virginians to save my life. If I have to babysit a blend to enjoy it, I'll go elsewhere, life is to short, Give up and join the darkside...Latakia is the way!
Ditto!!!!