balkan sobranie 759

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vaperfavour

Reaction score
now this is superb! how do I describe this? the best latakia blend I've ever had, smooth, sweet hints of yenidje! overall the taste is akin to a slightly charred cheeseburger. I can actually taste the components! will write more when time permits. zen like in effect! wow what a

vaperfavour":x2beswjl said:
now this is superb! how do I describe this? the best latakia blend I've ever had, smooth, sweet hints of yenidje! overall the taste is akin to a slightly charred cheeseburger. I can actually taste the components! will write more when time permits. zen like in effect! wow what a
Chared cheeseburger :confused: That's a new one on me.

I understand the charred cheeseburger, dry toasted almost a bright taste contrasted with all the darkness, but with a meaty heft to it, and the cheese--sweet, creamy and bitter all at the same moment. If you don't know it, fire up the grill!

now its starting to have hints of well the only way I could describe it is saltwater taffy! still not done with the bowl and becoming almost mystical. there bits of spice beyond yenidje in here. creamy velvety, salty with that char taste. incredible, just incredible!

puff daddy, winslow your samples will be sent at the latest by monday, sorry very busy! thinking about offering up a couple more samples of this but won't be till probably thanksgiving time. this stuff is doing strange and yet wonderful things to my palette maybe its the age( from the seventies) but wow its good!

I'm tellin' ya man; it's that Blue Mountain Latakia!!!!! Glad you're enjoying the experience. IF you would wish to trade samples, PM me. I have a couple of tobacs you might be interested in!! :pipe: FTRPLT

Max Engels at Pipes2Smoke.com has a blend named Comptons of Galousis?
which though rather pricey is a ringer for the old Balkan Sobraine.Check it out. :p

Winslow :sunny:

blue mountain latakia..... wrap me in your blue embrace and never let go...... 759 you have re-written what's good and great in my tobacco lexicon! the rains pour, the winds roar,goddess Nicotia whisper to me more! This is the best smoke I have ever had. into my sixth bowl now and 759 is doing things I didn't know were possible. euphoria, utter euphoria. almost hallucinatory, no, more like serenity in smoke. I will cry when you are gone!

You gotta loosen up and tell us IF YOU REALLY LIKE IT OR NOT !!!