Band Repair

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DoverPipes

Reaction score
Anyone have any idea who I can send a pipe to for a "Band Repair"?
The pipe is beautiful but when I obtained it, the previous owner did an "epoxy and fishing line" repair repair on a slightly split shank. At a distance, the repair is "passable", but up close, not so much.

This pipe truly deserves some fancy metal work / banding to bring it back to its' full glory.

Any suggestions??? :scratch:

Had a Askwith with a split shank, sent it to Walker Pipe Repair and Mike did a great job fixing it. Don't know what the wait time is, but well worth it. Excellent work and didn't cost very much. IMHO

Or you could send it to Floyd Norwood and have it done just as good if not better and have it back in less then half the time. ;)

SpeedyPete":g6jvfzzb said:
Piet Binsbergen?
Is the old beely goat still doing repairs?,,,haven't heard from him in ages.

SpeedyPete":le8at19o said:
Piet Binsbergen?
I would love to have "Kaptain Kite" work on the pipe, but I am hesitant in sending pipes to RSA. It may take longer than Walker!!! :p

Plus, I don't think he is doing much with the site anymore. He is really busy with his job and his recent move.

So, I will look into Norwood, thanks "Cartman"!

DoverPipes":4xyn5tnq said:
SpeedyPete":4xyn5tnq said:
Piet Binsbergen?
I would love to have "Kaptain Kite" work on the pipe, but I am hesitant in sending pipes to RSA. It may take longer than Walker!!! :p

Plus, I don't think he is doing much with the site anymore. He is really busy with his job and his recent move.

So, I will look into Norwood, thanks "Cartman"!
Here ya go sir. ;)
Norwood's Pipe Repair
1160 Norwood Lane
Clifton, Tennessee 38425
(731) 926-1360

[email protected]