Bank issues

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ranger107

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Been looking at horse trailers. Have a line on two that look promising. Both in the $7000 range. Problem is most sellers of used trailers want cash. Our BofA branch here in Prescott is closed temporarily so can't go into the branch to transact business. I am limited to $1000 a day withdrawal through ATM. How the heck am I supposed to do business if the bank is closed. Any of you guys have the same issue?

due to staffing shortages
I love this argument. People don't want to work. They're lazy. Govt handouts. What they forget to do is finish the sentence. "People don't want to work...for a non-living wage." "I can't find staff...because I won't pay them enough." You get the gist. Of course, expertise notwithstanding. The trades can't get people interested, no matter what they pay. That's a marketing problem more than anything. Cut all the trade programs in high school, and kids don't even know they're an option. Exposure is 9/10ths the battle.

But yeah, back to banks. Just an extension of the stock market. It being the only metric anyone seems to care about. The stock market is doing great = everyone is doing great, and the system is functioning well. NOT. Close bank branches. Cut hours. Kiss the stockholders butts at the expense of everyone else.

yep, finally got into the Prescott Valley branch. Manager said they have people out on leave, whatever, but home office won't let them hire new associates. I'm with Brewdude, I call BS.

I firmly believe it's a conscious effort to close branches and get rid of staff in an effort to get us all to bank on-line. As if they're not making enough $$ already. To hell with customer service...

😠👎

No Cheers,

RR

I firmly believe it's a conscious effort to close branches and get rid of staff in an effort to get us all to bank on-line. As if they're not making enough $$ already. To hell with customer service...

😠👎

No Cheers,

RR
something to be said for the old timey local banks where the president and teller knew everyone who came in. 🙂😄

I have one of those "old timey banks" where I do my banking business. It's called a Credit Union!! Not only does it have open branches; it belongs to a group of CU's that operate "Credit Union Service Centers" that are open during the week plus hours on Saturdays and Sundays. There is a $1K cash withdrawal limit at the CUSCs however!! FWIW FTRPLT

Ranger, totally agree the $1K limitation is a PITA!!!! The CUSC manager explained to me that it was a "cash on hand" limitation, not a CU limit!! My reply was something like "It's my damn money, chief, and I need it now!!" Very frustrating!!! Hope you got your trailer somehow!!!!!! FTRPLT