Barling Meerschuam.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huffel, I was just screwing around.  I have bought and sold many text. I have in my possession currently 8 differing translations and 1 original language.. In some dozens of differing formats.. Roughly 25 or so books in all..   It's a passion greater than pipes or firearms for me. I have a shelf full of commentaries Barnhouse, Murrey, Stott, MacArthur, Kroul, etc etc etc.    Several history books. Gathered sermons and devotionals. A few books on apologetics, systamatic theologies, Textual Critisism, and so forth.  
And for all that I'm still a heathen.

LOL. I shoulda guessed. Been up too many hours today, that or I'm just getting old.

Sounds like me and cookbooks. I have rare French translations from the 1930s, an Alexis Soyer facsimile from the 1850s, Fanny Farmer and Settlement cookbooks from way-back-when, first-print Julia Child, a Pellaprat British release from the 40s that's imossible to find otherwise, a rare Bernard Clatyton bread book (I believe his first), a ton of church and legion recipe collections from the turn of the 20th century, gastro-guides for wartime wives, countless odds and ends. Cooking is the only universally balanced form of art and science, yet is impossible to approach any other way.

8)