Be It Resolved…

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackhorse

Trading Post Moderator
Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
So do you characters want to fill in the blanks on a New Year’s Resolution thread? If so, you know the drill.

68BD57D6-DC2C-4691-91AA-3615D6CEBB72.jpeg

Other than maybe losing 20 lbs. I have no resolutions. My life, and I, may not be perfect but it's good enough for me, and I can't imagine it being a lot better. Loving wife, good friends, great horses, two cute doggies, nice home, and enough money to get by on. What else could I possibly want??

I resolve to begin living/enjoying life at MY pace. The first step is to retire which I'm currently working on.

I discovered a love for sailing a few years ago which led to buying a 21' trailer sailer. Due to some outside circumstances last summer my wife and I didn't get to take it out on the lake nearly as often as I would have liked. This year I resolve to make better use of the opportunities and join in the club racing circuit, even if that means dropping down to the single-handed/dinghy category.