Be still my heart

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishnbanjo

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
This pipe spoke to me the first time I saw it. Made by Nils Thomsen is this long oval shank Brandy interrupted with a narrow band of chocolate and white then back to a briar saddle stem that morphs into the end of the stem which is chocolate and white.
Keeping it smokey with some 5 y/o Esoterica Tilbury.
banjo

36857001982_d290b9a9b6_z_d.jpg

36840043986_10a0bbb7e6_z_d.jpg

Banjo, I don't know what to say, other than...the shape of the bowl perfectly fits the oval shank and completed with white & medium chocolate color stem. AMAZING CRAFTSMANSHIP and a true work of Art. Just the stem to finish the way the maker decided took hours, BRAVO!!
Enjoy that pipe for many years to come :bounce: :bounce: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Another belter Mr B Sir.

I met Nils a few years back during a trip to Berlin. I spent some time chatting with him and watched him work on his latest creation. I bought some baccy (wish I'd bought a briar!) and, after learning that I was in the RAF, he gifted me a little brass tamper that was issued to German soldiers during WWII. I think I posted some pics when I returned. Anyway, lovely pipe, lovely chap.

An eye-catching thing about your pipe's design is that it doesn't seem to have a straight line on it.

Stick":bs6gv6yd said:
Another belter Mr B Sir.

I met Nils a few years back during a trip to Berlin. I spent some time chatting with him and watched him work on his latest creation. I bought some baccy (wish I'd bought a briar!) and, after learning that I was in the RAF, he gifted me a little brass tamper that was issued to German soldiers during WWII. I think I posted some pics when I returned. Anyway, lovely pipe,  lovely chap.

Stick":mwnxaoq0 said:
Stick":mwnxaoq0 said:
Another belter Mr B Sir.

I met Nils a few years back during a trip to Berlin. I spent some time chatting with him and watched him work on his latest creation. I bought some baccy (wish I'd bought a briar!) and, after learning that I was in the RAF, he gifted me a little brass tamper that was issued to German soldiers during WWII. I think I posted some pics when I returned. Anyway, lovely pipe,  lovely chap.
By 'eck squire, you look like cat wot got t' cream!

:bom:

Cheers,

RR

STICK
GREAT PICTURE, thanks for sharing. Wow, you were a young man, not that your old now!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!