Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The newbies are keeping up! Send those tracking codes in to me when you get them! The "X" indicates I have received tracking information.

1. Kaitlyn3837- X
2. BriarBeagle
3. DrT999- X
4. Drumsandbeer
5. Timbo
6. Fr_Tom- X
7. Blackhorse - X
8. History Prof 1861- X
9. GeoffC - X
10. Ozark Wizard

I thought I posted this, but it’s not showing up.  I’m wanting to turn one of the two graphics below into one of the “bomb badge” icons for posting on our signature lines...for those that flew the “Beanie Babies for Katie” mission. I had this in progress a while back but it never got done. Ideas?

We are now airborne and on our way towards the target, mwahahahaha, they'll never see this coming.

Cheers

Tim

Ozark Wizard":yikfz2ja said:
I kinda like the second one myself. There's a smiling face.

Yes, I agree.  It could be made into a “bomb badge” pretty well by the following:

1. Add a heavy arc half circle line below the existing graphic from the outside edge of the shoulder. This forms the tip of the bomb.

2. At the same point extend the same weight like upward from left and right edge.

3. Above the head of the figure the two lines form the top and fins of a standard bomb graphic. The angle of the upper and lower edges of the fins matches that used on the hair bow.

I can’t print stuff here at home but I’ll see if I can get my wife to do one at work and then add sketching to the printed image to show the above. We can go from there.

———————-

Either tha above concept of doing a bomb outline around this Teddy Bear and sizing it appropriately...

Blackhorse":6puusagk said:
I thought I posted this, but it’s not showing up.  I’m wanting to turn one of the two graphics below into one of the “bomb badge” icons for posting on our signature lines...for those that flew the “Beanie Babies for Katie” mission. I had this in progress a while back but it never got done. Ideas?

Warlock is a bit of a wiz with these. I believe he designed the others so would be well worth firing him a PM.

OK you lunatics...
One bomb, OK.
Two bombs on the same day = a STRIKE!

Pretty sure I have been officially hit...esp since Doc put a Bombing notice in his. Nice.

I’m going to do a “running totals” list.  
Just so I can keep up.
Photos when the flames die down.

This is just TWO BOXES!

1. One tin Irish Flake
2. One pack Straus pipe cleaners
—————
3. Brasstown Sea Salt Craft Chocolate Bar 62%
4. Brasstown Milk Chocolate Craft Chocolate Bar 45%
5. Ms. Mary’s Special Seasoning (shaker jar) a no salt rub
6. GH Dark Flake Licorice (2 Oz bulk)
7. GH Sweet Maple Twist (2 Oz bulk)
8. One tin St. Bruno Flake
9. One tin SG Kendal Mayor’s Collection Chocolate Flake
—————

I really am touched. Just remember...I’LL GET YOU MY PRETTIES!

1. Kaitlyn3837- X
2. BriarBeagle- X
3. DrT999- X
4. Drumsandbeer - X
5. Timbo - X
6. Fr_Tom- X
7. Blackhorse - X
8. History Prof 1861- X
9. GeoffC - X
10. Ozark Wizard - X

My advanced tracking system indicates a direct hit. I will wait for confirmation from the target site (if communications have not been taken out).

Pilot is heading back to the base.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1yu38kXw7lk" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>