Beauty

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw this, I'm gonna bid on that baby a little later on when I get home from work, assuming the price doesn't up too much by then. If there is anyone else who really wants it and plans on bidding I will happilly step aside if they speak up.

Somebody got a damn nice pipe for $66,and that's a very reputable seller too.Lucky man.

Winslow :sunny:

They sure did...wasn't me though. I caved at around $50 'cause I'm cheap and indecisive :lol:

$73.50 seems to have been a fairly good deal, but I stepped out at $68.50 so maybe just missed it (although the final snipe which won it could have been set much higher the the final item only price of $66 of course). Oh well.

If I remember my internweb readings correctly, I think the silver S series retailed for around $100 in the 70's & 80's which is when it was around I believe. I don't suppose that translates well into current monies, but assuming there were no hidden surprises I think they still got a decent deal even with the shipping.