Been lurking; Time to say "HI"

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scratchplayer

Reaction score
I've been reading BoB on my lunches, but out surf blocker has caught up with "the evil" Bob.
The blocker filters tobacco & smoking sites.

Anyway I have really enjoyed the site and postings and I will be checking in from home.
Thanks guys.

Dan

Welcome aboard Scratch! I trust you are planning to get in a round or two over the holiday!

Welcome Aboard!!! Wish I was a scratch player instead of being a hacker but I don't have enough time to devote to the game. Still, I loves the game!!

I'd love to get into golfing but the courses are only open about 3 months of the year here. The hockey and the skiing are fantastic however!

Hey from Canada!

Welcome to the "EVIL BOB",,,,lurking place of many degenerate tobacco users sharing their filthy habit in a politically incorrect forum.

In the near future, the Registration of pipe smokers will be mandatory,,,the serial number of their pipes and caliber of smoking chamber must be recorded and the permit application in triplicate is to be submitted and approved by the Tobacco Usage Specialty House,( TUSH ),,,,Offices may be found in Dallas, Texas,and Hollywood,,,
don't ask for much,,,,just go downtown and look for TUSH,,,

"EVIL MARK",,,(not my real name)

Welcome to Brothers of Briar and all the evil people who lurk here. You will find this a great place to be. Funny :scratch: the only part of BOB that my work place bans is the Rubber Room. :lol!:

Hi Scratch and welcome. It's funny. I've been able to access the BOB at work with no problems...until today. When I tried to log on the City's web blocker kicked in and said access denied due to sexually explicit material. Now I'm wondering what I've been missing. Maybe I should venture into the rubber room. :lol!:

Welcome aboard, Scratch! So, when on the links, do you sport tweeds and a favorite briar? If so, what do you smoke when whacking that dimpled little ball around? Let us know!

Scratch,
Welcome to the forum of Eveil(purposefully misspelled) :twisted: Tobacco Partakers of America :evil: . :darklord: