Bent Dublin

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scotties22

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I just finished this a little while ago. The pictures are a bit dark, will probably retake them tomorrow.

Length: 6 inches
Bowl Height: 2.125 inches
Bowl Width: 2.0625 inches
Chamber: 1 inch, conical (kind of...need to get a tapered bit)
Chamber Debth: 1.625 inches

dscn2633.jpg

dscn2631.jpg

dscn2632.jpg

dscn2630.jpg

dscn2628.jpg

dscn2629.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Scottie

Wonderful! Makes me confident in what you'll come up with for me! :D

Well done Scottie, well done.

That looks super. The grain is great, bend is perfect and the band sets it off.

Very well executed, and even though it isn't a shape that particularly piques my interest, this one does. You have the gift, Scottie. You have the gift. I'll be hitting you up for a pipe one day, for sure. You put yourself in your work; your pipes probably have as much spunk and personality as you do in person!

8)

It definitely has gorgeous grain. I especially love the birds eye and natural areas along the rim. It is beautiful Scottie.

Beautiful pipe - congratulations!

Regards

Jers

Your nicest pipe yet. Very well done. Great work!

Brian.

Very nice , they keep getting better with each one you make, keep up the good work.

Thanks for the kind words guys. I gotta say, I love making pipes. I learn something new each time. I just bought a lathe. I should have it up and running by the end of the week..........my TAD stands for Tool Addiction Dissorder :D . It seems I buy something new every month or so.

Well, with "Tool Acquisition Disorder" comes responsibility. Now we expect weekly installments of the different pipes you create. :twisted:

8)

It just so happens that I started a straight Billiard tonight :D. I got most of the rough shaping finished. Got a little frustrated, so I decided to call it a night. I should have it finished by weeks end.

And for me it is an addiction....I have tons of kitchen gadgets, hardware, knives and appliances :lol: .....when I decide I like something its all or nothing.