Quantcast

Best places to order tobacco?

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

eggman

Reaction score
Since I’ve been out of the loop for a long time. I’m wondering who you consider to be the best place to order your pipe weed from? I placed a small order last night with smoking pipes. But I can’t remember for the life of me who I used to order from. I just remember they were east of Tennessee. I used to smoke a lot of McClellands, Dunhill, C&D and Mac Barens.

Blackhorse

Staff member
Council Member
Reaction score
Well, there’s Pipes & Cigars. 4 Noggins, Mars, Cup o’Joe’s, iwan Ries,...etc.  But East of Tennessee means the Carolinas. Accounting for the online stores that have gone out of business like Pipeworks & Wilke I think Pipes and Cigars is in N. Carolina.

Anyone else?

D.L.Ruth

Reaction score
I use mostly pipes & cigars and cigarbid.com (mostly cigars but some pipe stuff). I like then because they ship from VA so it usually only take a day or two to get to me.

eggman

Reaction score
Blackhorse":ug4pqmit said:
Well, there’s Pipes & Cigars. 4 Noggins, Mars, Cup o’Joe’s, iwan Ries,...etc.  But East of Tennessee means the Carolinas. Accounting for the online stores that have gone out of business like Pipeworks & Wilke I think Pipes and Cigars is in N. Carolina.

Anyone else?
Do any of those online store suppport BoB? I have no problem supporting a business that supports us.

Blackhorse

Staff member
Council Member
Reaction score
By “support” do you mean giving members a discount? Don’t think so. But I could be wrong.

eggman

Reaction score
Blackhorse":oqikf659 said:
By “support” do you mean giving members a discount? Don’t think so. But I could be wrong.
I meant more like supporting the BoB web site.

Blackhorse

Staff member
Council Member
Reaction score
In terms of donating funds to help cover costs? I doubt it very much.

BriarBeagle

Reaction score
Also excellent service and pricing from tobaccopipes.com. highly recommended.

Sent from Topic'it App

GeoffC

Reaction score
Tobaccopipes.com has of late been my go to. Nice folks over there and had a nice conversation with one of the owners over the phone.

Also on the hit list is P&C, smokingpipes.com, cupofjoes.com

Sent from Topic'it App