Best places to order tobacco?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eggman

Reaction score
Since I’ve been out of the loop for a long time. I’m wondering who you consider to be the best place to order your pipe weed from? I placed a small order last night with smoking pipes. But I can’t remember for the life of me who I used to order from. I just remember they were east of Tennessee. I used to smoke a lot of McClellands, Dunhill, C&D and Mac Barens.

Well, there’s Pipes & Cigars. 4 Noggins, Mars, Cup o’Joe’s, iwan Ries,...etc.  But East of Tennessee means the Carolinas. Accounting for the online stores that have gone out of business like Pipeworks & Wilke I think Pipes and Cigars is in N. Carolina.

Anyone else?

I use mostly pipes & cigars and cigarbid.com (mostly cigars but some pipe stuff). I like then because they ship from VA so it usually only take a day or two to get to me.

Blackhorse":ug4pqmit said:
Well, there’s Pipes & Cigars. 4 Noggins, Mars, Cup o’Joe’s, iwan Ries,...etc.  But East of Tennessee means the Carolinas. Accounting for the online stores that have gone out of business like Pipeworks & Wilke I think Pipes and Cigars is in N. Carolina.

Anyone else?
Do any of those online store suppport BoB? I have no problem supporting a business that supports us.

Blackhorse":oqikf659 said:
By “support” do you mean giving members a discount? Don’t think so. But I could be wrong.
I meant more like supporting the BoB web site.

Tobaccopipes.com has of late been my go to. Nice folks over there and had a nice conversation with one of the owners over the phone.

Also on the hit list is P&C, smokingpipes.com, cupofjoes.com

Sent from Topic'it App