Best Wishes for the New Year

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bub

Reaction score
I want to send out my best wishes for the New Year to everyone. While the communal smoke that is addressed in another thread is perhaps the best way to welcome the new year, this is also a time to ask ourselves if we have any New Year resolutions.
Let me suggest three New Year resolutions: (1) try to be more understanding of other people and their positions, (2) try to accept their positions or (3) screw the bastards.
Happy New Year :pipe:

Bub

Bub":441i1geb said:
I want to send out my best wishes for the New Year to everyone. While the communal smoke that is addressed in another thread is perhaps the best way to welcome the new year, this is also a time to ask ourselves if we have any New Year resolutions.
Let me suggest three New Year resolutions: (1) try to be more understanding of other people and their positions, (2) try to accept their positions or (3) screw the bastards.
Happy New Year :pipe:

Bub
I was reading your post Bub and saw the first two suggestions and before I could read the third I was thinking "oh no! another idiot that is going to expect everyone to accept everything and be politically correct as not to ever offend anyone!" then I read the third suggestion and breathed a sigh of relief.............whewwww!

Have a very blessed, prosperous and healthy New Year!

Mark