Bethe Carreia.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puros_bran

Reaction score
Is she the greatest female fighter of all time or what? Rousey straight up knocks her out in 34 seconds and she's still telling us how awesome she is.

If I'd spent $50 on that PPV I would have been annoyed.

PB, maybe she thinks she is awesome, just because she is conscious.

Well she did last twice as long as either of Rousey's last two opponents ...

It must of been all the friendly pre-bout banter that Bethe offered up?

I do admit to chuckling a bit when Ronda told her 'Don't Cry' and she did anyways post match. Probably shouldn't have been screaming in Ronda's face during the photoshoot.
Bethe takes the case for smack talk, it's almost a shame matches aren't determine by spittle laced profanity shouting. Classic case of top hole penning a chashier for which the bottom hole lacks deposits.. Or something like that.

I'm sure a lot of the pre-fight banter is scripted. The marketing / sales people along with the fans sure love it when there are clear choices ... good vs evil ... old vs young ... asshat vs hero

Probably..  I can't imagine anyone with the disposition of a professional fighter standing there allowing someone to spit in their mouth screaming unless it was staged.

Being serious though.. Ronda Rousy is a decent girl fighter. But I'd put her in the kitchen where she belongs instead of allowing her to scuffle in her underwear on international TV.  She needs a man in her life to provide stability so she wouldn't feel the need for such nonsense.  :shock:

I did think it was cool she offered Props out to Piper.  That was just classy (admittedly in a trailer trash class kinda of way )

puros_bran":6lqzyyph said:
Being serious though.. Ronda Rousy is a decent girl fighter. But I'd put her in the kitchen where she belongs ...

I'd imagine she'd like to open up a can of whoop-ass on anyone with that outdated opinion. Granted MMA is pretty a extreme occupation for women, but I believe they have the right to do whatever they want with their lives. And Ms. Rousey is certainly thriving in that environment right now.

Outdated? When is the truth outdated? You are just part of the lie telling women they are nothing but objects to be oogled. She needs to put her clothes on and take up her designed role as wife/mother instead of trying to usurp a man's role as protector and provider.

And for the perverts wanting her to fight men. Quit vicariously living out your barbaric desire to beat women and the implied sexual conquest. It's disgusting, wrong, and should not be tolerated in an enlightened society.

Truth? Since when is opinion the truth? :roll:

I'm not sure where the rest of your diatribe came from; perhaps you are just trolling for fun today. Or is this one of those "That conversation deteriorated quickly" candidates?

I'll just slide on back to the 21st century now.

Rousey is a beast. She may want to petition the UFC to fight some of the men marital artists.

Now that, I'd actually pay to see.

I was trolling and didn't get notification of a response.. It's not any fun to continue at this point. Lol.

But I seriously do have at least a sideways glance for guys wanting to see her fight men. You ain't supposed to hit girls. That fact would give her a decided advantage in any fight she would be in.... Also Any man that would fight her is greedy and stupid. The only thing to gain from it is the payout. If you win you beat a girl, good for you Rocky. If you lose... The only thing I could see that would be good about it is it would put the women's rights groups in a pickle. Advocating violence against women, or advocating holding a woman back in her profession.