Beware…”Black Taffy”.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackhorse

Trading Post Moderator
Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
In keeping with our general policy of waving any and all sinful things under your eager noses…I present for your indulgence…”BLACK TAFFY” made by Primrose Candy Co.

If you don’t like salt water taffy, you’re safe. If you DO like taffy…DANGER WILL ROBINSON, My best description would be that they are a salt water taffy with a black licorice core, an orange main body and a schmeer of red cinnamon up one side. They’re sticky as heck so put ‘em in the fridge in order to get ‘em outta the paper wrapper. These don’t SOUND all that amazing but they have a wide reputation for being very addictive. There’s just something about ‘em. I literally have to hide them from my wife.

7233D7FD-886B-4D9E-9C50-7E36D5440A6C.jpeg

I love taffy also, but, I gave it up years ago when while chewing some great salt water taffy from the New Jersey shore, a tooth broke off. I had to
have a crown put on it. On occation, I suck on Scottie Dogs being very careful not to chew! I stay away from all the gooey stuff now.

Was able to find some at some local candy store and grabbed a few. Maybe a full bag next time as I did like them.