Big Bottoms, My Girl's Got'em

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BriarBeagle

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Hello fellow BoBs,

Just thought I'd share a pic of this voluptuous, curvy lady I've added to the stable.  Definitely has a little "junk in the trunk."

This one is by Swedish pipe maker Lars Jonsson of Lomma Pipes.  Most of his pieces are a bit hefty for me, but this particular one fell right in line with my size parameters. I've been waiting for the right Lomma to come along, and after a little bit of strong negotiating, was able to snag this "crown" grade at a reasonable price.  The grain aint bad neither.  I just love the shape of this short little lady.

Sweet smokes, friends.

Beautiful pipe, I had been eyeing that one and close to pulling the trigger on it. Glad to see it ended up in good hands!

I am typically not one for those kind of shapes, but that’s one helluva beautiful pipe.

I love how that plumperrific bowl caught the grain perfectly! Sir Mixalot and I approve. :shock:

BB, that is a honey, much larger than what I’d chase but that just leaves more of the gorgeous well rounded ones for others instead, enjoy.
banjo

fishnbanjo":nk5e1313 said:
BB, that is a honey, much larger than what I’d chase but that just leaves more of the gorgeous well rounded ones for others instead, enjoy.
banjo
Thanks, Banjo. Actually the photos make this pipe look far more robust than it is. It is only 4 3/8" long, with a bowl height of 1.5", and total overall weight of 49g. I consider this pipe to be small. :cheers:

Ozark Wizard":q1epn44b said:
So, have you smoked dat a$$ yet? How does she perform? Does she go, eh?
Oh Yeah. I've Tamped that Ash a few times. :lol:

But seriously, amazing smoker right out of the gate. Smokes cool and dry right down to the bottom of the bowl. Needless to say, I'm very, very pleased with the performance.