Big changes at Sno Falls Brewing

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This just in from our former president Pat and Snoqualmie City Attny-

Big stuff going on! I am retiring from my job with the City of Snoqualmie soon, and Dave Eiffert is now the president and GM of Snoqualmie Falls Brewing Company! Dave and I switched jobs, and I am now the Secretary/Treasurer. Current GM Marty Tozer is moving on to Click Distributing, and we wish him well there. Marty has done a great job for us over the last three years after joining us from Lynch Distributing. Dave is an owner, and this is the first time Snoqualmie will have an owner in a fulltime management position in the brewery, which is a huge positive step forward for us! You will all enjoy getting to know Dave! I will still be around too, but Dave is now the guy, and I will be a bit more on the sidelines and enjoying it all!

I view this as a positive, despite losing Martin as GM. Really enjoyed working with him, but he needs to move on to greener pastures. I wish him well.

Dave is the new GM, and he and I have a great working relationship already. Should be nothing but good things from here.

8) 

Cheers,

RR

Glad to hear it BD, I was afraid when I saw the title that you might had bad news.
I wont say it but, you know what I mean. Nowadays little happens for the good of the working man.

Hmmm. Unless I'm mistaken, unless there's a quantifiable section of Brothers here, let's call them (unofficially) "Quality Control," we'll have no basis of celebration or worry for you at this juncture, Rande. :mrgreen: :mailusfreebeer:

8)

I was just thinking, I've never tried your beer. That ain't right. I'm going to have to see if I can find some. I'll mail Kyle the empties so he can smell what it tasted like.

Puff Daddy":riis5w75 said:
I'll mail Kyle the empties so he can smell what it tasted like.
...if you can live with the guilt, Birkenstocks, know I won't recycle them once I'm done. :guntargets: :twisted:

Puff Daddy":e21ygmi3 said:
I was just thinking, I've never tried your beer. That ain't right. I'm going to have to see if I can find some. I'll mail Kyle the empties so he can smell what it tasted like.
PD

Unfortunately our distribution does not reach out of WA state, and is concentrated in the greater Seattle area with small representation in the Spokane area and even smaller in the Wenatchee/Yakima/Tri Cities area.

So if you want to sample my wares, you'll have to make a journey north. Or have a runner bring you some, since we cannot ship out of state to private parties.

:cry: 

Cheers,

RR

Bluefisher":sapwknid said:
I have tried his beer. A lot of it, actually. It's rather nice stuff.

Thanks for the kind words brother.

lmk if you ever get out our way to the brewery and Tap Room. Your first beer is on me!

th_beersmiley1.gif

www.fallsbrew.com

Cheers,

RR

Brewdude":vkbsirda said:
with small representation in the Spokane area and even smaller in the Wenatchee/Yakima/Tri Cities area.
Huzzah! I may be in luck! I head up that way multiple times a year.

Another +1 for Brewdude's brews. I prefer to drink bigger beers from autumn through spring - IPA, Porter, Stout. The Steam Train Porter is one of my favorite Porters.