Bill Introduced in Congress Would Ban Internet Cigar & E-Cig

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All part of the big squeeze I suppose, Geoff. It's entirely possible to think that in 20 years the sale of all tobacco products will be banned... which would mean that the tin of SJF you've got squirrelled away would be worth a princely sum. :D

You can pry that tin of SJF out of my cold dead hands. Ain't selling! But it might be a good time to order that 55 gallon drum of Captain Black Grape :lol!:

GeoffC":vtzu3u6m said:
You can pry that tin of SJF out of my cold dead hands.  Ain't selling!  But it might be a good time to order that 55 gallon drum of Captain Black Grape :lol!:
Nah, don't need anymore, not after the size of the order I made earlier this month ;)

:lol!:

Stick":1v8pxpd3 said:
GeoffC":1v8pxpd3 said:
You can pry that tin of SJF out of my cold dead hands.  Ain't selling!  But it might be a good time to order that 55 gallon drum of Captain Black Grape :lol!:
Nah, don't need anymore, not after the size of the order I made earlier this month ;)

:lol!:
H'mm, maybe 20 years & 7 months 'at current consumption' isn't a deep enough cellar yet....