Binge-worthy TV shows?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Recently got access to paramount+ shows, so finally got to get caught up on my Star Trek. Binged all of ST: Strange New Worlds and ST: Picard. For any Trekkies out there who haven't seen it yet, I think ST: Picard is possibly the best out of all of them. Just need to catch up on ST: Discovery now.

Currently watching The Terror. Still somewhat undecided as to how much I like it, but we are enjoying it overall. I do prefer The North Water, but this is similar era and concept, and has a good cast.

The new season of Fargo is delivering. The characters are good, and the actors are nailing it. Jennifer Jason Leigh is fantastic, but really, everyone is. Best thing Jon Hamm has done since Mad Men? Juno Temple is as good as everyone says she is. The casting was done really well. The supporting roles are all high quality caliber actors. Maybe the best season since the first (I can't remember them all right now).

Just a reminder that tonight, Dec.31st, there are two new episodes of Craft in America on PBS. I feel it is one of the best documentary-styled series on TV, if not THE best, and because it isn't necessarily about the end result, but the actual craft of artisans and who-nots, it's of great significance in a culture and time when craftsmanship is both a low commodity and of little priority. To get into the minds and hands of creatives is a real treat for someone like myself who doesn't have a creative cell, or synaptic pop, in their entire being. I don't envy much, but to be creative is one of them.

And if you don't give two mouse turds about the end product, it's of little importance. It's all about the process and craft. Take that perspective, and this series will offer satisfaction.

I screwed up. Royally. The two new Craft in America episodes aired this morning. Hopefully, your PBS station is airing them again sometime and/or streaming them for you. Sorry about that, folks.

I am hanging out for this to drop. On foxtel it has been on express release for ages so if I want to watch it will cost me $23AU thats like 12 cents US probably :ROFLMAO: so I will wait.

I was pretty bored through Napoleon.
Lot of battle scenes, the hots for Josephine, and very little into what made this man “tick”
I learned more about Wellington with his 6 minutes on screen.

Feud: Capote vs. The Swans on FX

I'd like to see the budget they had for this casting. It's nuts. More importantly, they all deliver. I find this era of NYC to be interesting, but the acting is the thing. If Tom Hollander doesn't get recognized several times over, the various academies are on the wrong drugs.

Feud: Capote vs. The Swans on FX

I'd like to see the budget they had for this casting. It's nuts. More importantly, they all deliver. I find this era of NYC to be interesting, but the acting is the thing. If Tom Hollander doesn't get recognized several times over, the various academies are on the wrong drugs.
I agree on all cylinders.