Birthdays ... Danish Pipe Guy and docwatson

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slow Puffs

Reaction score
Dock and doc... have a great day and enjoy a special pipeful or two.

:D Paul

My Best to both of you!! I hope its a great day for you :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

:lol: A sincere and hearfelt thanks Gentlemen! I've been celebrating as best I can by simply buying more pipes! I've got a lovely blasted Cornelius Maenz blowfish (Below) on the way and am now looking at at Nanna Ivarsson that's on a European pipe sellers site :lol:

DSC02820.jpg

Thanks you all,
Dock

Many thanks to all of you fine gentlemen for the Birthday wishes. I just wish I was as young as the Big Dock. :lol!: :lol!:
Since my workday is a 12 hour shift, I guess I'll have to wait til tomorrow evening for a celebratory smoke with all of you in mind.
It's great to read your posts and in turn I wish you all good health and fine smokes throughout the coming year.
Andy a.k.a. Doc
:D :D :D

Happy Birthday gentlemen! Just finished a nice smoke and raised a glass of Jameson for your birthdays. Best wishes!

Happy birthday!!!! Just finished a bowl of Dunhill A2000 dedicated to you guys!!!!

Thanks for the birthday wishes again gentlemen, it's always a pleasure to view your posts.
My partner in crime, Nancy, is having a little celebration this evening for moi this evening. She had one of her students (Dad is a Lobsterman) bring in about 10 pounds of the succulent lobsters to boil up this evening. Along with that some fresh sweet corn on the cob. And I may finish with a bowl of Peretti's 333 mixture and a dram of malt. My only other wish would be to have all of you join me in the festivites.
After all this only comes around once a year!!!

:pipe: :pipe: :pipe: