Blackhorse

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I traded some tobacco ounce-for-ounce with Mr. Horse. Shipping was prompt, measure was honest, and he is a consummate gentleman with a generous spirit.

BH and I go back a ways. To date he's consistently bombed me with pipe weed, sold me pipes that are among my faves, and been something of a mentor on my returning to the world of pipe smoking after about an 8 yr hiatus.

It don't get much better than that.

:tongue:

Cheers,

RR

BlackHorse was one of the first gents that I bartered with on this forum and couldn't recommend him more. I was selling off a good chunk of my Bjarnes and he bought my full bent rusticated viking, if memory serves. Fast and effective communication and quick payment.

All that and he's the trading post moderator. If you can't trust him we may as well pack it in. :p

completed a trade with blackhorse fast delivery and great communication.

Dave is a good, generous guy. Couple of transactions with him and each time it was like Christmas when the package arrived. Couldn't have gone better.

Yessiree Bob, our BH is one bombing madman allrighty. On many occasions he's sent me far more than was discussed in the transaction and I'm continually amazed and humbled by his generosity.

One of the finest and most stand up guys around, that's for sure!

8)

Cheers,

RR

What can you say about BH that hasn't been said already?

He told me he was sending "a few" burley blends to give me an idea of what is out there.

Brother, a FEW is, say, 2-3. 12 is a BOATLOAD! The quality and variety of things he sent is EPIC.

Though, I wonder if puros made him an offer he couldn't refuse.

These was a baggie of Tambolaka. Isn't that the Fugu of tobacco? Numbing of fingers and it is straight to the ER!

Excellent communications. Blackhorse got a 'bacco he liked in exchange for one I wanted to try.

Great communication and transaction. A slight error was made and Blackhorse made it more than better. You should probably hope there's an error if you trade with this guy cause you'll get the better end of the deal lol. Heartily reccomended.

Add me to the list of very satisfied traders with Blackhorse. Flawless transaction.

Just completed a block busta trade with David! He sent me a solid years worth of cigars and I sent him three very nice pipes. I'm not over stating the emense quanity he sent either (about 8-10 pounds anyway) This was a totally painless and easy transaction and as noted by previous posters, BH is a class act. With any luck he'll feel like trading with me again someday even though my own packing skills aren't quite on par with his own :oops:

Since my last post BH and I have completed yet another trade. This time He got three VERY nice old blocks of English wood and I got a Cuesta-Rey humidor loaded up with cigars. As always, he shipped fast and well and went above and beyond on his end. Another * * * * * star transaction....MY HIGHEST POSSIBLE RECOMMEDATION!!!

If you can believe it.....YET ANOTHER DEAL went down with BH and myself. This time it was a large scale cigar buy. As with the MANY, MANY past transcations we've had this one also went as smooth as silk. It's getting to be a habit with this guy! :lol: Everything's always packed well, the cigars are fresh and they arrived cross country to my doorstep in record time. Total perfection! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

The best! Went overboard in trying to tailor his end of the trade to my tastes. Highly recommended!

Great communication and and even better trade. Do not hesitate to trade with Dave!!!