Blackhorse

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think I could write anything better than anything else that is on here about him. His track record is unimpeachable. May his trades live forever haha.

Another excellent transaction as always.
He also went beyond the call of duty and slipped in something special for me.
A true Gent! ;)

Jevverrett":9t4duvkd said:
I don't think I could write anything better than anything else that is on here about him. His track record is unimpeachable. May his trades live forever haha.
Indeed.....

I paid for a pipe and got stuff to smoke in it as well... I did, however, have to light it myself.. :lol!:

Great dealer, highly re-recommend! :cheers:

Quick to pay. Would do business with him again in a heartbeat

Wanted to shout out to a successful transaction with Blackhorse. Purchased several tins and they were packed perfectly and promptly shipped.

An absolute pleasure to do business with. No worries of ever getting the short end of a deal from him. Very generous, super communication and an all around swell guy!

Jim

Was gifted what I thought was going to be a "sample" of a couple bags of tea, probably should have known better. On top of the about 15 different teas was a 2.5 oz bag of Stonehaven from 2011 and a hand made tamper made of brass, antler, and nickel silver. Blackhorse is truly a swell gentleman.