Blake's 7 anyone?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no idea who the actors were. It was a British Sci-Fi series on PBS that I used to watch. It had some really corny special effects but the story line was pretty good.

For some reason clips started popping up on YouTube this morning so I thought I'd ask here.

The character Servalan was a babe. Orac was a computer character in a transparent plastic box with flashing lights.

When the kids were little long ago we watched it.

Last edited:
OK…looked up the series and saw a bunch of promo photos and posters for it. Looks about right for the time. Something weird: of all the posters and such there were posters with 2, 4, 5, 6 & 8 characters showing but NONE with 7! So either it was some kind of weird series joke or the thing in the plastic box was #7? Plus…just about every poster had only a few common cast members. I guess most if ‘em must have been red shirts.

6DA18058-2E53-4A73-BD6C-DA74B169DA6C.jpeg

I remember watching as a kid and being scared witless by some of the episodes, think I'll need to go back and watch it again. Thanks for the reminder DW.