Blood Sweat tears and a hardwood floor

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arkansaspiper

Reaction score
Has anybody ever really taken the time to think about your hardwood floor maybe it's Red Oak White Oak maple now I know this is kind of a simple question and it's not 1 many people probably think of except for the fact that it's expensive well I have decided to take it upon myself to Mill every single slap of hardwood that's going in my cabin makes me really appreciate hardwood floor more and more everyday it's a special luxury to me sure I probably could have went out and bought it but why because every time I look at that floor every time I step on it lay on it enjoy it I'm going to remember the blood did I bleed cutting this for the sweat that dripped off of me and the dirt that covered my body the whole entire time now I say this cuz the 3000 pound Oak log that's being cut up right now has kicked my ass!!!

That sounds like a real project with great rewards and hope it all works out for you.

Yeah i hope so too it's a fun hard work but it's going to be very rewarding I got a bunch of pine cut for the walls so I'm going to have pine walls with hardwood oak floors and pine ceilings hopefully I'll drop a cedar tree and I'm going to make a cedar ladder to the loft and possibly Cedar walls in the loft and probably an oak floor in the loft it's a fun hard work but it's going to be very rewarding I got a bunch of pine cut for the walls so I'm going to have pine walls with hardwood oak floors and pine ceilings hopefully I'll drop a cedar tree and I'm going to make a cedar ladder to the lot and possibly cedar walls in the law and probably and oak floor in the loft and we will see how it all goes I know I want to do a pine siding on the outside so hopefully and then the entire family cabin was cut by me on my mill so I'm trying to get as much hand cut Lumber into the cabin as possible and honestly I don't know why it said the same thing multiple times really don't have the energy to fix it I apologize

Progress has stopped for now blade guide is broken on sawmill can't afford one right now but I will get one as money allows