Bloody Mary

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeffrey

Reaction score
Who's up for a bloody mary this morning? After last night I may need two. Anyone care to share a bloody recipe?

Liberally add a few glugs of post-cold war vodka to some tomato juice that was produced by undocumented farmworkers drawing on an already strained system and conservatively add some pre-Katrina Louisiana hot sauce that provided profits to an overseas bottle producer who used child slave labor and avoided paying tarriffs by exploiting NAFTA agreements with a third party Mexican broker. With this, of course, you should fire up a contraband Cuban cigar and spew the smoke perilously into the next yard over to annoy the soccer mom neighbor whom you hate but who still looks hot in her 'Hillary for president' designer sweatsuit.

Enjoy! :D

Puff Daddy":h68csw2t said:
Liberally add a few glugs of post-cold war vodka to some tomato juice that was produced by undocumented farmworkers drawing on an already strained system and conservatively add some pre-Katrina Louisiana hot sauce that provided profits to an overseas bottle producer who used child slave labor and avoided paying tarriffs by exploiting NAFTA agreements with a third party Mexican broker. With this, of course, you should fire up a contraband Cuban cigar and spew the smoke perilously into the next yard over to annoy the soccer mom neighbor whom you hate but who still looks hot in her 'Hillary for president' designer sweatsuit.

Enjoy! :D
thomas james":h68csw2t said:
Add a few acorns on toothpicks.
Gentlemen,

You are not suppose to be making political references outside of the Rubber Room!

:shock: :lol: :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol:

I just made an Iraq Bloody Mary. Take one can V8 add a some Tobasco from your MRE to your mouth, put V8 in mouth and swish around. Suprisingly good. Ohh yeah finish it off with some MRE gum. MMMMMM!!!!! It's amazing how creative you can get when you have to. Drink one for me

Bubba, not only will I drink one for you I'll have one cold and ready if you ever find yourself in Michigan.

This is my all time favoirte recipe. It took a lot of experimenting to finalize. The secret is in the ingredients.
I use a half pint beer glass.
Add ice
You can use other brands, but it alters the taste somewhat.
add Lawry's season pepper to taste
add Lawry's garlic salt to taste
add McCormick celery salt to taste
add Lea & Perrins Worcestershire to taste
add Macllhenny Tabasco to taste
add teaspoon of lemon juice
optional: coarse ground horseradish, fresh or from a jar
add three fingers of Austrian Potatoe Vodka Monopolowa Made By J,A. Baczewski or Blue Ice Vodka from Idaho
fill glass to top with Mott's Clamato Juice

Enjoy!

Add a celery stick for fiber and you're set. If you're in Iraq, throw in some mouthwash.

1. Pour a healthy of gulp or two of Vodka in a glass.
2. Drink
3. Have a tomato for lunch

Hope this helps!