BnBTobacco spam

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deathmetal

Reaction score
Very disappointed to see this:

They should know better than to descend to the level of a spammer.

What are we looking at exactly? And how is it Spam?

It looks to me like Cigar Lover is looking for Prince Albert. What am I not seeing? Break it down Barnie Style for me.

Looks like some Asian SPAM machine is using their domain name to help deliver their crap-mail. B&B is hardly to blame, this happens to thousands of legitimate businesses each day. However, it might be nice to let them know so they don't end up on any of the major blacklists, if they haven't already.

Spammers post links back to their home forums in throwaway comments like these on blogs. This helps bump up their search engine ranking.

What you are seeing is the admin screen for comments to be approved/rejected. Notice the link and use of keywords. No reason for anyone else to do this.

DrumsAndBeer":3qd8cbkd said:
Looks like some Asian SPAM machine is using their domain name to help deliver their crap-mail. B&B is hardly to blame, this happens to thousands of legitimate businesses each day. However, it might be nice to let them know so they don't end up on any of  the major blacklists, if they haven't already.
^^^^^^This!^^^^^^ :)

AJ

It is considered best policy to not talk about other forums, or posts on other forums. Or post links to other forums. Unless there is something newsworthy, or of interest to the community as a whole. I see nothing at the link that we need to consider of any interest to BoB Forum.

I'll reaffirm what Carlos said. That has nothing to do with this forum, that message was not generated via this forum. We do not need to be airing the laundry of other forums, handle it there if you have a problem.