BOB Merchandise T-shirts etc

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aussiemike

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Guys and Girls,

I am a self confessed pipe merchandise glutton. I am sure it has been raised before but just throwing it out there again. I am disappointed I can't wear a BOB shirt and support the site while doing it.
I am pretty sure we have some amazing screen printers amongst us to take up the challenge while working with our awesome moderators.
It would help keep this site financially happy.
Imagine having a great pipe community t-shirt with your handle,call sign, name on the front or sleeve.
So for us members the question is and for the moderators to peruse.
What would the graphic be for the t-shirt?
What other Merchandise are wanted?

Thanks Mike

Last edited:
I'd be more than happy to jump on board for a T or a hat of some description.

Gotta go with the site logo I reckon, once you see the kiwi you can't unsee it...

Good to here from you Ozzy, I hope you are well?
Well enough, thank you. It's been over a year since Morgana took her life, and I haven't followed her beyond the pale. Found a new place to dwell. Hope all is well in your world!

Well enough, thank you. It's been over a year since Morgana took her life, and I haven't followed her beyond the pale. Found a new place to dwell. Hope all is well in your world!
Big hugs mate, glad to hear your getting some foundations back in your life.

Can't complain here, I've not got much bullshit to deal with so doing better than lots of other people.

Ozzie! Very, very pleased to see you post again. Good on ye, my friend.

Re: Merch. We’ve done mugs in the past. I understand that they continue to be precious discoveries at local Thrift Stores. The thing about hats and shirts is that they’re a huge amount of time and effort on a few and only a few end up buying them…against a rather large initial investment.

Thanks for volunteering me but my time here is already rich and full of good things.