BoB Secret Santa 09...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PipeBrew":7mujmw1f said:
Justpipes":7mujmw1f said:
puros_bran":7mujmw1f said:
Well JP signed up....

He didn't leave a wish list
Giving is from the heart and not from a list, not knocking lists but that is just how I feel. Anything will be a blessing to me. :D
But, some things are more of a blessing than others.
Good point Brew! :lol:

Well fellers we brought Chuck(a fine maker of custom pipe racks) out of hiding...

2-3 more days.. Who else is getting in on this?

C'mon, don't miss out on a chance to have some fun..
Getting a mystery box is a blast... Imagining the dudes face when he gets your box is a bigger blast.

PB,

Have you heard anything from Tony Ferrill lately? I have been thinking about him.

Bro Tony has a very full life at the moment.

He goes from hectic life with the clock filled up to laid back life with time to play.. Seems to work in cycles.

But I saw some of his typing elsewhere a couple days ago.

I'm assuming he's still cool.

Last call!

24hrs left... Sometime between 9pm eastern Fri to 9pm eastern Sat, I will be sending out the names and addys....

Last Call! Get in the boat.. The anchors lifting.

TJ,

It's like an old Pentecostal Hymn I remember for someone of your means:

"If'n ya don't play Secret Santaaaa.........Theerreee'ssss Sinnnn in Yeerrrr Liiiiffee"

Well I hear a train a comin
Comin round the bend
I aint seen sunshine
Since I don't know when
Well I'm stuck in Folsom Prison
Time keeps slidin by
Every time I hear that wistle blowin
I hang my head and cry

puros_bran":gyi2y8vy said:
Well I'm stuck in Folsom Prison.....
Ho Ho Ho from just outside Folsom Prison (OK, about 3 miles outside :lol: ). I'm in :santa:

HO! HO! HO!

Thank you so much PB... with the economy the way it is, I haven't got that much to go around this year.. :x ... gonna focus on the wee little ones.

HO! HO! HO!

Its not that bad Puffs....

I could hook you and Tweeds up... One could send Walnut the other shredded cardboard.

Of course the one that sends the cardboard will feel shafted when all he gets is Walnut.

puros_bran":b89k84cd said:
Its not that bad Puffs....

I could hook you and Tweeds up... One could send Walnut the other shredded cardboard.

Of course the one that sends the cardboard will feel shafted when all he gets is Walnut.

Shhhh Tweed might be listening

Its Done.....

If you received yourself, or received 2 names please let me know, screw ups do happen.. .trust me No one drew them selfs and No one drew more than one person.

Merry Christmas fellers... Hope we make this the best Secret Santa yet. :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa:

Oh yeah, pm me or just post it up in here that you actually got someone...lol....