BoB Secret Santa 09...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas morning! haha, I can't wait to see what Santa brings! 8)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: 8

Santa... WOW... Just WOW.

St Nick sent somewhere on the order of 80 or so cigars (probably low balling the estimate)
A ton of "Samples" ... somewhere between 12-16 various blends roughly 1 1/2 to 3 oz per sample, mostly blends I have looked at but never ordered.. Excited about the Uhles and Pipeworks and Wilke as I've heard so much about them but never tried them. And some C&D stuff, some cool named C&D stuff..
Two tins.. an Ancient Arcadia bulging at the seams, and a blend I have seen in 'overseas catalogs' and wondered about.
Snuff... a bunch of Wilson's snuff... :D
A Hoyo de Monterey Ashtray.
A cool little Gillette and a very nice blade 'sampler'

My mind is numb... I hope I haven't forgotten anything. I have seen Box Passes this would put to absolute shame.

Santa I know you joked about sending the box back.... I can't do it.. Its just to much good... You can't have it back..

Gentlemen I am totally floored and have to step up this upcoming year so as not to let Santa down.

Thank you so much Santa.. I haven't smiled like this in along time, your generosity has me on the brink of tears.

Well that sounds like quite the box! Hell the cigars alone would be a mind blower. Good show Santa!

Mike I have tried to be good... It hasn't always worked... Like everyone else it seems 08 wasn't all that great, BUT All I can say again is WOW..

BTW: Anyone ever heard of a blend called Dragons Fart? :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid:

I've heard of it, but it was a burrito recipe not a tobacco recipe :shock: :x

funny that JP associate Walnus with burrito farts ... thats what we've been trying to convince him of for years.

What a day... Woke up and grabbed a pinch of Wilsons Strawberry snuff.. leisured around until the wife went to work and the kids were off to school.. Grabbed an El Rey Del Mundo and went to Radcliff and Elizabethtown to check out the book stores. Grabbed another pinch of Strawberry between Barnes n Noble and Waldenbook..... Back at the house smoking a bowl Of Bishops Move, I know not to judge a blend by the first half of the first bowl, but so far this is some killer good stuff.

Bishops Move.........is that like saying Knights Play? You have that whole chess thing going on............

Sounds like an awesome good Friday!

jhuggett":zzun4ult said:
Justpipes":zzun4ult said:
jhuggett":zzun4ult said:
I'm having troubles this year. Monday I sprained my ankle trying to jump over a mud puddle. Been couch ridden ever since but I'm going to go into work tomorrow and should be able to get to the post office.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such a rough time Jason! Hope your ankle mends quickly!
I'm able to put weight on it now but I got to tell you being single when you are all gimped up isn't very fun. I almost broke down and called my ex wife for help a couple times. :lol:
J, if things don't get any better, pick up the phone and send a bouquet of flowers to the person whose name you got. It would be interesting to read the review posted on this thread... :lol:

I recieved my Secret Santa box a couple of weeks ago. I got a tin of Maltese Falcon, Bridge Mixture, and Black Sea Sokhoum. I also got a D'arnett pipe and some pipe cleaners. It's a beautiful pipe and I now have 5 pipes, which is plenty for me. I also can't get to the site here anymore from work. :(