BoB Zippo?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I collect Zippo pipe lighters and I would like to have one.

LtMac

one of those special pipe lighter zippos would be great!

I would like one as well!! I also would love to see a few tobaccos with at least one very good vaper. and or a sttraight va.

I've thought about doing some merchandise things for BoB before. At first I wanted to see if it was going to stay around, that seems to be the case now. Then I turned over control of the board to DPG. We'll get together and talk about different possibilities.

T-shirts or some type of apparel with a logo. I have a cousin near Atlanta that is an outstanding graphic artist that does t-shirts for our family reunion that always turn out real nice. I would be willing to talk to him about doing something for us.

My original idea was to create a mascot for the board. "BoB" (we could make it a characteur of TJ :D) I've looked into professional designers and it seems it could be done for anywhere between 200 and 600 dollars. Then I was thinking about setting up one of those on demand store fronts to keep start up costs down. I looked around a bit on the zippos and it seems we could order a minimum of fifty for around 600. When I talk to DPG we'll figure out the best way to get started.

I know that ASP does an annual Zippo and it always turns out real nice. Someone sent me a brand new one in brushed brass and it looks outstanding.

Several years ago I contacted Zippo to make an SHPC club lighter. The problem with doing them was that we had to place a mimimum order of 20-30 lighters as I recall. I guess we'd have to see if we have 20-30 folks here that would buy them?

Any idea what the cost could be? I guess that would make or break it for me, the most I could justify* would be 25-30 bucks.

*All momma would allow me to spend. :x

That would be about the price I'm guessing, maybe a few bucks less. Smallest order I could find was fifty though.

This one may take some time but I'm sure we can get something going sometime soon.

It's zero with those storefronts, well with Zazzle anyway. I was thinking about something like that until we can bank enough to put an order in for something more substantial like the zippos.

PD is right, you can do the shirts and such for about what the shirt or mug, etc costs, like my cousin does for us. We do the shirts with a fairly complicated graphic for $15. I'm not a Zippo fan so that is why I haven't spoke up on that. Of course it would be up to the majority.

Zippo?

I fill my Ser Jac Maxima Maxima Maxima with Walnut. Douse it liberally with lighter fluid. Put a match to it.

BOOM!

thomas james":gr4dz3qm said:
Zippo?

I fill my Ser Jac Maxima Maxima Maxima with Walnut. Douse it liberally with lighter fluid. Put a match to it.

BOOM!
Excellent smoke TJ!!!!!!!!!!