Book Title or Author ?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mark tinsky

Reaction score
Many years ago I purchased a book that I loaned out and never got back and would like to re-purchase. However, I ve forgotten the author and title and perhaps someone else with a better memory who has read the book can supply.

The book involved time travel back to NYC in the late 1800 s when many of the great buildings were new. The book was as much a story about NYC as anything else. Twenty five years later a sequel was put out . This was maybe 5 years ago. Ring a bell? MT

Never read it but I know Jack Finney's Time And Again is about time travel to NYC in 1882..if I'm right do I get a discount on the next pipe I buy from you? :lol:

Neuromancer":1tjp1jww said:
Never read it but I know Jack Finney's Time And Again is about time travel to NYC in 1882..if I'm right do I get a discount on the next pipe I buy from you? :lol:

Thanx N !!
Sure code word for disc is " Time and again" only way Ill remember ! <G> MT

mark tinsky":l0m4ztno said:
Neuromancer":l0m4ztno said:

Thanx N !!
Sure code word for disc is " Time and again" only way Ill remember ! <G> MT
Oddly enough I just ordered one of your '08 X-mas pipes in Mocha to go with my Mocha & Blackblast Bulldog...too bad I didn't know about the "discount" ahead of time...
laughingoutloud.gif
...if you don't mind, I will however, "borrow" the photos of it from your website to post here and on the other pipe boards as I'm anxiously awaitng it...
peepee.gif
..so I suppose now I have to read the book too? :lol:

PS - Send me a nice one!!! :D