Boswell's Northwoods

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WVDAVE

Reaction score
I just tried some Boswell's Countryside and was very impressed. Is the Boswell's Northwoods worth trying? I'm looking for an all day English.

Northwoods is one of the best all-day English blends out there, IMO, but it's FAR heavier than Countryside. I like them both, but Countryside is a sweet English/Aromatic. While Northwoods is a crossover as well, it's considerably smokier and heavier.

Northwoods is great, though it's more lat heavy than Countryside.

Smoking some Countryside right now...
Have tried Northwoods, and enjoyed it....Got the Countryside because I'm new to Latakia, and English blends....
Good stuff...

Northwoods is a great English blend and I keep some here and smoke it regularly. My only complaint is that the price has gone up a lot on this blend. Right now a pound is $60, which is too much for my budget. I'm glad I stocked up.

Smokey

You will not be disappointed with Northwoods, it's smooth as silk. Highly recommended.

smokey422":p7aicmqj said:
Northwoods is a great English blend and I keep some here and smoke it regularly. My only complaint is that the price has gone up a lot on this blend. Right now a pound is $60, which is too much for my budget. I'm glad I stocked up.

Smokey
I'd like to clarify my original post. I DO NOT believe that the Boswell's are engaging in any price gouging. They use top quality tobaccos and those cost money. They also need to make enough to cover the overhead, keep the doors open, and support two families. Right now my budget won't allow for $60/lb. pipe tobaccos but if it would I would gladly order more Northwoods.

Smokey