Brain Soup!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Briarbabe

Reaction score
I have reached the point of my day where you could poor my brain out of my ears into a bowl. Well, if I'm being honest I reached that point about an hour ago. 25 more minutes to go!

I'm especially eager to get out of here as the Sweetie is bringing home venison from a friend and I've got Blue Cheese Venison burgers planned for tonight. Mixing in a little ground beef and sausage to add some fat. Cripes is it 5:15 yet?

How's everyone's day going?

Going great here! I am getting ready for a vestry meeting.

You getting any pipe smoking in? For me anyway Pegasus in a GBD pot is keeping things from being soupy.

I don't think my scientists would appreciate me smoking in the lab, but when I get, for sure!

Well, I thought I had a decent lunch, until you mentioned those Blue Cheese Venison burgers with sausage added.

Now I realize I need to raise my standards! :lol:

I love to cook, even more, I love to cook for friends. Come on over, Dutch!

I sure wish I could get there from here! It would definitely be worth all the shifting I would have to do to climb out of all those hollers! :lol:

It was marvelous. I mixed in a quarter pound each of ground beef and sausage with one pound of venison, parsley boiled potatoes on the side and a bottle of Bifrost Winter Ale. Awww, yiss.