Breaking in my Jesse Jones Brandy

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One thing that impressed me with my JJ pipes is that I can hold the very end of the pipe cleaner and insert it without it bending at all. Great open draw, and a joy to smoke.

Another thing I really like about this pipe, is how well balanced it is, with and without the stem attached.

Not a huge deal if a pipe won't sit up straight without rolling over on it's side. However, when you have a pipe that is well balanced, it is a testament to the symmetry of the pipe, and how much attention to detail that a particular pipe carver pays to his craft.

One thing I especially appreciate about Jesse's pipes is his attention to the classic shapes.

I've just started (yeah I'm slow) breaking in my Jone's Pipe from January and hope to add to this review. If I don't it isn't because the pipe failed, but rather I failed to follow through.

gravel":51ylf3m6 said:
One thing I especially appreciate about Jesse's pipes is his attention to the classic shapes.

I've just started (yeah I'm slow) breaking in my Jone's Pipe from January and hope to add to this review. If I don't it isn't because the pipe failed, but rather I failed to follow through.
Aw man, gravel! It feels like I made that pipe eons ago. I hadn't even perfected my button technique at the time I gifted you that billiard. Amazing how much progress I've made in less than a year!

Very well done; and the accolades about the smoking characteristics on top of the very appealing physical characteristics make buying your pipes worthy of serious consideration.