Brewdude

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackhorse

Trading Post Moderator
Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
This character is an old and good friend...done lots of trades, etc. with him and never ever ever come away feeling anything less than completely satisfied. My highest recommendation.

Sold Brewdude several jars of Stonehaven in December and he is an awesome guy to deal with. Paid immediately and the deal was consummated effortlessly. Thanks again, RR.

:sunny:
JT

Brewdude is a fine dude in my opinion also. Never crude, lewd or rude. Always in a fine mood....doubt he has ever been sued really don't want to see him nude. Woud do business with a comfortable attiTUDE...I'm out of rhymes.

RR is a great friend and brother and a pleasure to deal with. We've traded before. As soon as he let me know he wanted some tins, I boxed 'em up and shipped 'em out! No need to wait for payment... ;)

That's how confident I am in Brewdude!

Just completed a large cigar buy from Rande. Everything was shipped rocket fast and packaged carefully. He even through in a few extras. A great guy to work with and HIGHLY recommended.... * * * * * Stars!

I just completed a small exchange with Rande, and he's an absolutely top guy, a real gentleman. Friendly and polite to deal with, and very generous to boot. If this is how he deals with everyone (and it looks like it is) you should have no worries about trading with him whatsoever.

Completed another successful transaction w/ RR. Great communication and quick payment. Excellent brother to do business w/.

add another positive experience to the list! really fast shipping and a great communicator.

With a heavy heart, I feel the need to add a warning on this trader. He has intentionally, and (I believe) vindictively gone completely overboard on his side of our last deal. We were trading two plugs for two plugs (roughly) but when his package arrived it contained not only the two plugs I had bargained for, nay, but a furthermore EIGHT sample packs of AGED tobaccos, carefully selected from some nefarious source of information to be blends that I wanted to try, detailed in the picture below. I put it to you, dear reader, that this bounder is a complete scattergood with his tobacco, and when trading you should be wary of his generosity. You have been warned.

deala.jpg

Great guy, and although he's been more than generous with our trades, he recently gifted me a quarter pound of tobacco when I was looking for a sample to try. Very generous.

Natch

I just received my half (or is it Brewdude's half?) of a trade with Brewdude. He shipped faster than immediately with top-notch packaging and merchandise. He also threw in some extra baccy because that's the awesome kind of guy he is :cheers:

Thanks, Brewdude.

I just completed a transaction with RR and he was great! Lightning fast payment and great communication. Highly recommended. Looking forward to trade again!

Greg

Brewdude bought one of my pipes a while back. We kept in touch throughout the process. Very timely payment. Greater BoBer to do business with.

Pete Number 2 sent to Rande!!!! Do not hesitate to be involved in a transaction. This is the way it is suppose to be!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: