Brewdude

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Add my voice to chorus of praise for Rande! The pipe I purchased from him arrived today. The transaction was smooth, communication was great, and the pipe I received was even more beautiful than I had expected.

I concur fully with the sentiment expressed by all of the many who have already commented here. An upstanding brother in every respect. Thanks Rande!

Not a trade or sale, but I was a lucky recipient of a really generous offer of tobacco from the great brewdude. It was packed perfectly and shipped quickly. Thanks RR!

Rande and I traded some tobacco and I received his package in the mail today. Everything was in tip top shape as usual. The transaction was smooth and it's always a pleasure doing business with him. :)

AJ

Brewdude bought a Stanwell Danish Star from me. Great doing business with him!

Brewdude has purchased several pipes from me over time and each and every time it's been one of the smoothest transactions a person could ask for. Nothing but, a pleasure doing business with Rande.

Its all been said before: Brewdude is a great BoBer. dont hesitate to do business with him!

Just completed a wonderful purchase transaction with Rande. What other positive things can be said about him that haven't already been said. Would gladly do business with him any day.

Thanks for a smooth, quick, and easy transaction.

I bought some of his tobacco from the "Great Brewdude Cellar Consolidation" of 2018. Transaction went smoothly, and while the PO seemed to have misplaced the package locally, we figured it out.

Don't hesitate to do business with this guy!

Rande is a class act brother to do business with. Tobacco came better packaged then most online orders do. Good stand up brother.