Brewdude

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rande is one of the all time greats to do business with. Super easy to work with, fast shipping, great communication!

Jim

I cannot give any brother a higher recommendation! Circumstances beyond my control made me a rather crappy trader, but Rande soldiered on and proved his complete awesomeness. Anyone can feel 100% confident trading with Rande. :cheers:

Rande came through for me in a big way--always a pleasure, amigo, and thanks again!

As always, Rande didn’t just come through, he went the extra mile and then some. Great deal on great blends—thanks again, brother!

I had three perfect transactions with Rande this month. Each time he shipped quickly and included something extra in the box. He is a pleasure to do business with.

Please, me brothers, clue me in! My only experience with BrewDude has been his witty and insightful posts. I've known nothing of his extracurricular activities with tobacco. While realizing this is a dangerous question because there is NO WAY I'll possibly smoke all the tobacco I've got on hand before I shed this mortal coil, but I'd like to get in the loop and explore getting more. How?

Please, me brothers, clue me in! My only experience with BrewDude has been his witty and insightful posts. I've known nothing of his extracurricular activities with tobacco. While realizing this is a dangerous question because there is NO WAY I'll possibly smoke all the tobacco I've got on hand before I shed this mortal coil, but I'd like to get in the loop and explore getting more. How?

smoker13, you might check out The Trading Post sub-forum:

The Trading Post

I currently have these items available iffen you're interested.

Tin and Bulk sale

Cheers,

RR

New around here, but @Brewdude posting a recent sale of some nice sundries. Not that it needs to be said again but great communication, quick ship, and even included some extras that were right up my alley and most appreciated. Thank you for the warm welcome sir!