Briar Spirit Pipes...the rest of the story

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pepesdad1

Reaction score
Briar Spirit Pipes is more than a name.  It represents a passion for pipes that is unmatched.  Kirk Fitzgerald of Briar Spirit Pipes has made three pipes for me so far, each distinctive in its’ own way…each has a perfect draw…each gorgeous to a fault.

Kirk hand makes his pipes, taking care to let the wood express itself…lets the beauty of the briar shine through.  He has a passion for his wood…he lets the wood “talk” to him.

Kirk has proven himself to be a craftsman of the highest order and a great human being.  Kirk thinks nothing of making a pipe for his friends when they are feeling blue or are having “issues” in their life, just to make them feel a little better.  

I am proud to call this gentleman my friend and my brother…he is a special person in my life….his words and deeds shine like the sun.  Kirk always reaches out to the brothers on BoB…looking for ways to make their life a little better….he has made my heart happy and brings a smile into my life when he posts his thoughts or  pictures of  his projects.

Kirk Fitzgerald is one of a kind and I am proud to say “He’s my brother”!

Gosh Walt, this has actually brought tears to my eyes, those are just about the kindest words ever spoken about me and knowing you as I do I know you mean what you say, I am so profoundly touched by this open and heart felt expression of warmth and kindness toward me, thank you my friend.

three cheers for Kirk :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers: 

rev

dance.gif

Cheers,

RR

Cheers :cheers:Kirk is most definitely a true brother in every sense of the word! So glad you're enjoying his pipes Walt. They are real lookers.

Jim

Wow, well now I'm getting misty eyed to. This is what makes this place so special.

Thank you so kindly my Brothers & Sister, you are the special ones, the spirit and love found on this site are breath taking, I love you guys. :heart: 

huffelpuff":cw4k2ssd said:
Cheers :cheers:Kirk is most definitely a true brother in every sense of the word! So glad you're enjoying his pipes Walt. They are real lookers.

Jim
Yours is well under way Jim, no hints though, it's going to be a surprise. :sunny: 

Awwwww shucks Kirk you are too kind! I shall wait with great pleasure as I'm sure you will knock my socks off sir!

Jim