BriarBeagle

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AdamCordray

Reaction score
Had the opportunity to trade tobacco with BriarBeagle, received a generous sample of tobacco! Very pleasant interaction and would be happy to engage in future transactions

Just want to tell all you brothers out there that this man is beyond fair when it comes to doing business with. He will bend over backwards to make sure that any transaction will make you satisfied, and if that means going an extra mile or two, he's already got his running shoes ON!

In all seriousness, briarbeagle is one upstanding gentleman who has a solid core of ethics in his business dealings. A five star recommendation.

smoker13

Nice to know, thanks for sharing your experience . But with a MUG that BriarBeagle ( Loren ) has I would expect no less...nice guy... :cheers: :cheers:

I would not hesitate to do business with a person of his caliber!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

I just bought a pipe off of this fine gentleman. It was a great deal, went very smoothly and shipping was very prompt with a tracking number to boot. Pipe arrived in great condition and was well packed for safety. Would definitely do business with him again.

Just finished up another trade with Loren. Like it's been said already, he's a great guy, and an excellent person to trade with.
Although....he really doesn't fight fair! :D

Prompt payment and fast to respond to PM's. An all around superb BoB member to do business with. 8)

Loren is a good stand up brother. Just did a trade with him and he’s wonderful to deal with ?.