Brief hello

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wet Dottle

Reaction score
Just a quick note to introduce myself. I am in Littleton, CO, and am returning to the fold of pipe smoking after a couple years hiatus. I've started in 1980, when I was a freshman in college, and have been at it on-and-off. I work in research in environmental science for a government agency, have one kid and a cat, and have lost most of my hair. Living in the foothills, my hobbies involve mostly the outdoors, such as biking and hiking (when I'm not taking care of the yard, that is).

In spite of lurking in ASP since 1997, this is my first forum participation. Unfortunately, I have very little time to dedicate to posting, but you will seem me here once in a while.

Happy days and happier puffs.

A warm welcome Wet Dottle. With an avatar like that, you should be smoking Squadron Leader.

:D Paul

Thank you all for the welcome posts. I hope I can contribute to this forum and help it grow. Now, I am enjoying reading the older posts and catching up with what is going on.

Happy days and happier puffs.