Brief update

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for the update, Lisa; be assured John and you are in our prayers.

"T"

Yes, Lisa, thank you for the update. We have been quite concerned for John. We will continue to hold him and your family up in prayer. I hope you all are able to have a nice holiday season in spite of all that y'all are going through.

It is good of you girls to be there for him. Best wishes all around, take care...

Lisa, we all appreciate you keeping us informed. Please let John know we're all pulling for him on his road to recovery. He is much loved. :heart:

Cheers,

RR

Bless all your hearts!! Give it the good fight and take care of each other!! Wishing all the best to you all. FTRPLT

Thank you for the update. My family and I wish you, John, and your family the best in this difficult time.

Thanks again for the update Lisa, John and family have been weighing  heavily in my thoughts lately. Praying for you all. 

All the best. 

Tim

Thank you for the update Lisa. Glad to hear he is on the mend. You all have a whole slew of people from across the globe praying and sending positive vibes your way. Wishing you all the best and will be anxiously awaiting the next positive update!

Thank you Lisa. My best wishes and warmest thoughts from England, UK, for you all.

Lisa...thanks so much.

I hope you realize how highly we think of your guy. We consider him a real treasure...much loved by all of us here. I hope that unlike the biblical description of the prophet that gets no respect in his own home - you feel the same.

There is no one that deserves this less than he does.

John and Lisa-

The holiday season is upon us, and it's a great tragedy that John isn't here to celebrate it with us. He's consistently been the consummate Santa Claus on a year round basis.

His situation is felt by all here in our small community by those he's touched with his amazing generosity, and his humble manner. He is truly an inspiration.

My heart felt wish is that John can be restored to full health and back in fighting form. I believe we all wish him nothing but full health in 2018. Respectfully submitted.

Cheers,

RR

Hey folks, Ozzie here.....

I heard from Lisa tonight. She told me John wanted me to pass along more updates...

Radiation has been hard on him, chemo not so much. But c'mon, none of it is a picnic, eh?

Good news is, he's been relieved of his tube up his nose. O2 is at hand, but not required constantly. His family is with him and they are planning on celebrating Christmas, albeit at a slower pace.

I have a plan. PM me if you are interested in joining me.

Warm and festive wishes to John, Lisa and family.

We're rooting for ya buddy!

Sounds like things are looking up. My absolute best wishes to you and your family Jon!

Jim

It's Lisa again, the lady that hangs out with the Fatman.

You folks are wonderful! John has had a slough of get well cards and wishes and it has certainly brightened his day! He's read them all and we have them posted around his man cave. Thank you so much for thinking of him and letting him know you are doing so!

He's still working on talking. Typing/texting is going to be a way off but it's certainly something he is shooting for....
Radiation is done for now. Chemo starts up again in February. It will be double the dose it was before but taken only for 5 days every 28 days for 6 months. The radiation fried all the hair on the left side of his head but THE BEARD remains. The Beard says, "Radiation. Shmadiation. I'm here to stay!"

I will do another update soon as more info comes in. Thank you again for your prayers and good vibes!