Brigadier Black tobacco from p&c.com -- anyone tried?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

forsooth

Reaction score
Has anyone tried any of the Brigadier Black pipe tobaccos (exclusive to pipesandcigars.com)? I did a Brothers of Briar search and didn't come up with anything.

Includes several varieties such as:

Brigadier Black Waterloo
Brigadier Black Alamo
Brigadier Black Bull Run
Brigadier Black Gettysburg ,,, etc ...

Thanks

I had inquired a while back as whether they would consider selling samples so they can be tried without buying 8 oz. Other than acknowledging the question, all quiet.

I recently bought samples of these blends to try as I am hugely interested as I have something of an interest in history

I got some Gettysburg a while ago but havent opened it yet. Was planning on getting the collection for the tins but they are not at the top of my purchase list unless I can find them cheap.

Fazby, I believe they finally made them available in 50g pouches.

Jim

I do love the artwork on the pouches and the tins

Waterloo was pretty good for an aromatic blend the vanilla doesn’t take over

I got some from P&C in a package deal w/pipe and tamper. It was Brigadier Black Antietam. I tried it out in my corncob and found it to be alright. Then again, I'm new to this so take that for what its worth...

Well now that we have been talking about it, I went and got a can of Sherman's March off cigar bid. Got it for 13 bucks. Now to find something else to justify the shipping lol.