Brigham POTY 2021

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jevverrett

Reaction score
Just picked this up as a birthday present for myself. Not terribly easy to lay hands on. This is the second year of the Scottish theme and is the Highlander, with flannel sock, whisky tube case, and highland warrior tamper. Some beautiful flame grain on this pipe.
image.jpg

Excellent pipe! I was able to snag #2. Love the taller bowl compared to the Lowlander and the thicker chamber walls as I’m an almost exclusive outdoor smoker. Let us know how it smokes!

It’s impressive, now that it’s broken in. Nice burn time, stays pretty cool and it’s a serious hand full of pipe. A bit heavy for me to clench, but makes a great sit and smoke pipe for watching the tube.

Brigham pipes are an absolute steal, especially if bought in or from Canada with USD.

The completely unfinished Sportsman line are my favorite, all of which I have stained with the deep red and purple juices from the wild edible blueberries and huckleberries I gather in the mountains.

Brigham pipes are a national treasure.