Bring on another Young Nater

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Nate

Reaction score
Hey guys, need to post more often ( I’m in the middle of remodeling my house, maybe more like 3/4 done) hopefully I’ll be a regular again soon... but thought I’d share some good news:

There’s another Old Nater on the way! This will be our third boy, in case anyone is wondering my oldest is 3 (born in September) second born Gideon is 22 months and the next guy is due in September! They’re all just about 2 years apart! We’re excited, and I’m told that’s it... No more! But can’t wait to meet this little guy!

Great news Nate, with three boys, you'll be constantly remodelling. I know our house looked like a bomb site as a kid. :)

Cheers

Tim

Congrats! My mother tells everyone she meets she'd rather raise 3 boys than 1 girl any day! Having had 3 girls and 2 boys I would agree. Enjoy the youngsters Nate they don't stay small nearly long enough.

Jim

Congrats! Exciting stuff. :cheers:

In a few years you'll be able to delegate the to-do list around the house to them! :lol!: