Britannia rule the waves!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I keep looking at the bedraggled pipe and hearing the elevated tone of his narrative, and while doing so thinking, "the two don't match." I guess it's a diamond in the rough:).

Merits for the sellers ability to hard-sell, the price is rising steadily so the exhausting splurb is working well, good luck to the seller, they've figured out how to get a higher price for a pipe which probably wouldn't have got much of a price without it, bravo I say.

I liked the battle scene. It's like the pipe survived against all odds, or something.

Eight Dots are pretty few and far between. This will not go for cheap.

And the comical aspect of it (or, one of them) is that "Eight Dots" were the brainchild of one of their distributors -- a marketing strategy to get even more money for what would otherwise have been Four Dots. And people went for it.

Apparently, they still do . . . :lol:

:face:

s.ireland":3l99d6w0 said:
"feathercrotch grain"

:scratch:
I've heard that term used about gun stocks, never about pipes. And from what it means on a gun stock, it wouldn't call it a good thing on a pipe.

MisterE":8ieao0mr said:
I liked the battle scene. It's like the pipe survived against all odds, or something.
I like the scene where the pipe learns to use the force and destroys the Death Star...

Harlock999":88uwkvo1 said:
MisterE":88uwkvo1 said:
I like the scene where the pipe learns to use the force and destroys the Death Star...
And discovered the cure for Polio!

I'm sure the seller has a lucrative future in an advertising agency selling cars, mouthwash and feminine hygiene products..

Most marketing and sales is a test of psychological distraction. The good ones get away with it.

8)